By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
In a world of globalisation and constant innovation, organizations need to stay one step ahead and their business structures are facing an ever-changing technological and socio-economical paradigm. We empower our clients to achieve high performance from emerging technologies and by helping them design and implement their new operating models and structures.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
With rapid growth across many of our sectors, we are looking for a talented director to join our Enterprise Model and Strategy team (EMS).
You’ll bring your delivery experience, communication and stakeholder management skills to support our clients innovate, develop new strategies, and implement changes to their operating model, to future-proof the products and services they deliver. You’ll be responsible for building lasting client relationships, working closely with clients to design and implement new business and operating models, often taking an agile approach. You’ll be working alongside sector colleagues to deliver strategic transformations for the client, from technology implementations that change the way the company operates, to defining a new function that will deliver against their vision. In addition, you will also contribute to the internal development of propositions for our clients and get involved in the running of the Enterprise Model and Strategy team, such as supporting our recruitment efforts, delivering training to fellow colleagues and developing our market-ready propositions.
You will bring experience of delivering transformation projects from a range of clients and industries as well as an agile mindset, with an understanding of relevant tools and techniques. You will be required to work and communicate with all levels of an organization to collaboratively innovate, design and implement new business and operating models. You’ll bring an acute sense of market trends and the challenges facing our clients, to deliver lasting and sustainable organization transformations.
You’ll have a good grounding in some or all of the following areas:
• Strategic thinking: Working collaboratively with team members and clients to rapidly understand and define business challenges and potential solutions. Ability to shape and solve problems using a fact-based approach to drive our insight.
• Analytical skills: Developing and presenting meaningful and practical insights and recommendations, based on robust evidence, and that can stand up to client scrutiny
• Operating Model and Organization Design: Ability to present options and deliver the implementation of a strategic and/or detailed operating model design. Through a thorough review of the operating model dimensions, advising on which areas should be considered during strategic decisions.
• Developing and delivering solutions: Leading and planning the execution of overall work stream(s) necessary to the delivery of the programme in line with the appropriate methodology. Contribute to the redesign activities of how services should operate to optimize the customer experience by embracing digital capabilities.
• Application of relevant tools and techniques: Business architecture, capability mapping, organization sizing, governance, role design, development of business cases, requirements gathering, customer journey mapping, process mapping, agile methodologies and Lean techniques.
To be successful you’ll be highly motivated, a self-starter, bring a proactive and can-do attitude to project delivery. You will be capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible and be able to effectively engage with stakeholders from all levels of an organization, on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction, and supporting others around you. You will have a strong desire to continue growing and to develop those you work with, both clients and Capgemini Invent employees. You’ll model our values and behaviours and demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility - you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.